Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 KEIICHIRO Jweb 27 May 2020



2020/5/27


For worrying our fans,
I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart.

As members of NEWS,
we are taking this matter regarding Tegoshi seriously.

Right now, I’m repeatedly writing while erasing as I think of suitable words to write,
but allow me to write in my "KEIICHIRO" what I think about it.

When I was suspended, I faced myself and asked myself everyday about how much support I get from everyone in order to be active in the entertainment industry, how at ease I am to be in NEWS, and the greatest of all, how upset I made our fans feel. At that time, I lost a lot. I lost my TV programme, and the trust from people. The trust I built up is lost in an instant. I brought this upon myself. It was painful, but I built that wall myself in the first place. Since it was I who built the wall, it’s my responsibility to overcome it by myself. During that time, and even now, I never thought to blame anyone else but myself. What I want to say is, one has to notice it himself/herself, one has to overcome it himself/herself in order for it to be meaningful. I understand your criticism of me when telling me I should not be the one saying this. I’m sorry.

However, please just let me say this. Human beings, as long as we are on this journey called life, we have “things we have to protect”,,,definitely.

I will continue to protect “NEWS”.

For reading till the end,
thank you very much.

Comments