Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 438- 27 May 2020

438

『ie ni iyou (Let's stay at home)』→う (u)


「uketomeru kakugo desu. (I’m prepared to accept it all.)」


I am Kato Shigeaki.

A lot of people’s anger, scoldings, all their stern words have reached me.

As a fellow member, I am prepared to accept it all.

Most of all, I feel apologetic from the bottom of my heart towards all our fans who have always been supporting us.

Despite all the disappointments we caused, such things happened again this time, no matter how much we apologise, it is not enough.

I think that what we are here to do is to bring smiles to everyone.

Right now is precisely the time to do that, however, we are making you sad, and I am the saddest about that.

My head is filled with thoughts on how to bring smiles to everyone.

I will do my best going forward in order to make everyone happy again, even just a little bit.

Though that is all I can say now, NEWS is something that will never stop moving forward.

And, I pray that all our thoughts reach him.


加藤シゲアキ『uketomeru kakugo desu. (I’m prepared to accept it all.)』→


Comments