Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 397- 14 August 2019

397

『dokyou (Guts)』→う (u)


「uchi de kareー (At-home curry)」

Hello, I am Kato Shigeaki.
Just when I thought about whether the hot days will continue, the typhoon comes, it’s totally not calm at all, Japan’s summer. Though that’s what I say, everyone, please be careful of the typhoon.

By the way, I met Maruyama-kun for 3 consecutive days.
It’s totally private and a coincidence for it to be 3 consecutive days.
Our column ended and I was wondering when we will meet again and unexpectedly, we met 3 days in a row lol

Timing is a funny thing, isn't itt.
Even when we try to fit each other's schedules, there are times when we may not be able to meet.

He seemed as energetic as always lol

This period, there are a lot of at-home work, so I almost always cook.

When I'm at home, it's the most refreshing to cook.

Recently, I've been trying to make different types of curry.
There are lots of types of curry right for each person but it also allows for freedom of experimenting and I will never get tired of thatt.
My curry-related recipe books are also increasing.

That day when I was going for a location shoot, I stopped by the airport's bookshop, found a cooking magazine called "Summer of Spice Curry" and bought it.
I have even memorised the names of the curry researchers and think, "Ahh what this person's saying is interestingg" while I read the magazine.

And then, right there too.


Maruyama Ryuuhei. Lol


It was a magazine that Maruyama-kun has a column in!

He was eating the pasta very deliciously!

That's a great job, isn't it, my senior! Lol


I told him about this when I met him the other day. Lol

Next time, when I have the time, I want to go to that Italian restaurant lol




So, please take care of your health! Please have a great summer!


加藤シゲアキ『uchi de kareー (At-home curry)』→



Shige was talking about this magazine.

Comments