Tegoshi Yuya 手越祐也 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 396- 9 August 2019

396

『daunroーdo (Download)』→ド (do)


Hello!! I am Tegoshi Yuya! It’s so hot everyday..
Welll, it’s summer so of course it’s hot and it cannot be not hot,,, even so, it’s hot!
It’s just that I drink so much water and then I drink some more and I don’t do anything but still my stomach is,,, something like that lol
But there are so many events in summer so I must join in a few and live every day fully ♪

The theme is do..
Doremi. Donuts. Door. dondonpa (The rhythm for "We Will Rock You"). Doitsu (Germany). dokkoisho (Heave ho). dotanba (At the eleventh hour). dokudanjou (Monopoly).
dokyou (Guts). This shall be it.
Ahhh, it was amazing.
The golfer Shibuno Hinako.
She won the 2019 Women's British Open as the first Japanese to do so in 42 years!
I watched it live on TV and was touched, I receive courage whenever I watch athletes play.
More than anything, that guts is no joke.
The Birdie that holds the key to her win makes one so nervous that the cup looks much smaller I think. If you played golf, I think you’d know. Even though that, what’s that smile. The calm composure of smiling while enjoying the play. 20 years old, right?
Amazing. I don’t attribute skilfulness to age or length of experience, I honestly respect her despite her being younger than me.

I keep in my mind to put on a smile the more intense it gets, like during live concerts, playing soccer or just sometimes when life gets hard. If I had on a exhausted face, it really becomes difficult, and I think that it’s the coolest to be able to have the calm composure to smile even when the things you’re doing are tough.
Whether it’s taking the entrance exams, tests, doing sports or work, these are the times where we show the best of human capabilities, so isn’t it the best time to relax and put in just the right amount of effort?
I’m happy that the golfer Shibuno proved exactly that this time.
Not being good at things or not producing results are because people are putting in too much effort.
In a good way, doing something with just the right amount of effort may just produce results. One always hears about how it's okay to just work hard in the amateur world, but in the professional sports world, one will not get praised if one does not produce results, so I wholeheartedly respect professional sports players!
It's the same for work, it's because I have work that I enjoy from the bottom of my heart, I must work hard and enjoy the work everyday ♪♪
Indeed, for things I like, and things I'm confident in, nothing outsiders say can break my determination and if I follow my heart and do what I want to do, I can realise my dreams, and that's what I have realised once again today!!

Once again, golfer Shibuno! Congratulations. And, thank you (^^)


手越祐也『dokyou (Guts)』→



He watched the 2019 Women's British Open which Shibuno Hinako competed in and won. ⛳️🏌🏻‍♀️👏🏼👏🏼

Comments