Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 451- 26 August 2020


451

『chiisai no futatsu (The small two)』→つ (tsu)


Yahho!


I am Masuda Takahisa!!


How are you doing?



I'm doing fine!
Have you watched the 24 Hours TV 😊??

The 5 of us working as the main personalities became able to get along well! I was full of gratitude thinking of how wonderful an encounter it was.


Even after the show ended, we kept exchanging messages 😊
Shigeoka Happy Birthday!


There were a lot of staff-san looking after me, so I was able to have fun and be assured while doing my job 😍✨


I'm grateful for everyone ❤️



We did remote meetings with lot of people who participated and I was uneasy about how well we can build our relationships but in the end, there wasn't any need to worry! ✨


The family of Haru-chan, Hori-san, also treated me very well 😭😭✨


Thank you very much!!
This is the best encounter!


I was so happy that many people joined the action movie!


Hori-san's song and feelings were wonderful as well.



The amount of money raised was also amazing.


I seriously felt the power of love of all the viewers!



Once again, it was a 24 Hour TV that made me feel the strength of the power of television and entertainment!



From now onwards too, I will move a step at a time!!



Everyone involved!


Thank you very much 😍✨❤️



And...


I am moving towards the musical right now!
I am praying that the curtains will go up without a hitch!!


I will work hard!


Thank youuuuuuuuuu 🤩❤️



"tsu"


da!


tsukada (Tsukada Ryoichi from A.B.C-Z)!


増田貴久『tsukada (Tsukada Ryoichi from A.B.C-Z)』→


Comments