Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 398- 21 August 2019


398

『uchi de kareー (Curry at home)』→れ (re)


Yahho!


I am Masuda Takahisa!



Recently, I went to disturb the filming for The Shounen Club!!



It’s really wonderful. I think it became a great stage


so please look forward to it 😊



Due to me being in the middle of filming a drama, I wasn’t in a singing mode,


I started to work hard on the night before. Lol



As expected


I was so happy & it was so fun!


I think it became a great performancee 😊

It somehow touched me 😊


I felt lots of young power!


Please absolutely watch it 😊



So, today is 「れ (re)」



rea (Rare)


I like rare stuff 😆❤️ lol


Medium for meat


Because everyone says medium rare


Grill it a bit more than that!


To say that will mean it’s medium, right!


That was what was tend to be said...lol



The hot days will, still, continue
so please watch out for your body and enjoy your days 😊



Thankz ❤️


増田貴久『rea (Rare)』→



Massu typed "&" as it is.

Comments