Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 381- 24 April 2019

381

『Quick』→く (ku)


「kusai koto wo aete ittemiru (I will try to boldly talk about something serious)」

It's raining, isn't it? The place where I am at is raining.
I am Kato Shigeaki.

By the way, the other day was 20 years since the day I auditioned, in other words, my career in entertainment has reached 20 years.
When I think about whether the amount of time that passed by was about the amount of time taken for me to grow into an adult from that day onwards, that is quite emotional.
Furthermore, it's easy to say.
"I have a 20-year career in the entertainment industry~" LOL
But well, I feel like if it's condensed, it's not even 10 years.
A lot of people sent messages to my radio show and I also received congratulatory messages from my friends who told me that my 20th anniversary made it to the net's trend.
The sheer amount made me feel it deeply that I have so many people supporting me, and I'm very thankful.
But if I look back, I feel like it's not about the time.
Rather than how much time we spent, it's only about how we spent our time.
I don't think that I have been spending my time in a way I can be proud of, I also don't think it has anything to do with my personality, lol, from now on, I want to spend my time in a fruitful way such that it matches up to the amount of time my entertainment career shows.
The thing I really want to say is, it's all thankz to everyone who has been supporting me thus far enabling me to do the things I do till now.
It is even not exaggerated to say I did nothing at all.
I must continue working hard for people, who have been supporting me, to think that supporting me is the right choice.
From now on too, Kato Shigeaki is in your care.

Firstly, I have to focus my energy on the live concert so that many people can enjoy and the task right now is to complete the tour with no hiccups.
And at the same time, I will also step it up for my writing career. This is difficult but I will work hard.

... Just when my train of thought reaches here, I'm feeling sleepy...I will have a short afternoon nap...

Good night...zzz



加藤シゲアキ『kusai koto wo aete ittemiru (I will try to boldly talk about something serious)』→



Shige wrote "zzz" as it is.

Comments