Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 402- 18 September 2019


402

『rainen made jikan wa aru (There's still time to next year)』→る (ru)


Yahho!


I am Masudaa!


Uneventfully, my filming part for Voice was done ☺️



Finally the broadcasting is left with 1 episode!!

It’s the finale!



For about 4 months, I was able to live life to the fullest everyday!!


Everyone who watched it!!
Thank you very much ☺️❤️


So, this time is


“ru”


ru…


ruーmu?
room!


heya (Room)


Recently, I haven’t had the time to slowly do things around the house but since the filming wrapped, I can do things like tidying up and relaxing at home ☺️


Dust really does accumulate, doesn’t itt


It accumulates at places where I go, “Why is it dusty there?!”, right?


It’d be much more relaxing if only there isn’t dust..



Is it even more so because there are lots of clothes LOLOL



I want to put a system in my house which can clean the dust within a moment!


Well, though I said I can take it slow, the meetings for STORY project has started, so it means that the days of being busy is starting too LOL


The compilation of the 4 works!


I will work hard!!


増田貴久『ru-mu (Room)』→



Massu typed "room" as it is.

Comments