Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 403- 25 September 2019

403

『ru-mu (Room)』→む (mu)


I am Keiichirou.

mu→mukashi no ore (Me of the past)

Me of the past, at about 5? I think,
when my parents brought me overseas,
I seemed to be uneasy and couldn’t board the plane if I didn’t hold my soft toy from yume no kuni (Country of Dreams = Disneyland), and when I look at my old photos, it was always with me. I love the planes too much now.
Me of the past was so scared of the sea that I’d bawl even if it’s only about 30cm deep. I’d continue bawling even after my mother picked me up. When my family was playing in the sea, I’d be alone at the beach making a sand mountain and tunnels. I love the sea too much now.
I couldn’t eat brinjal and capsicum in the past.
I rather like them now. But sorry to raw tomatoes.
I can write this forever. LOL
When I think about what’s different now and then,
I realised that I’ve grown upp.

But sorry to raw tomatoes.


小山慶一郎『mukashi no ore (Me of the past)』→



Yes, Koyama does not like tomatoes. 😆 He also does not like heights. 😆

Comments