Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 401- 11 September 2019

401

『iraira (Irritated)』→ラ (ra)


「rainen made jikan wa aru (There is time till next year)」

Hello, I am Kato Shigeaki.

Strawberry LIVE DVD/BD is released today!!! Clap clap

Full to the brim at 5 hours!!
It's a huge volume with the live concert taking 3 hours, special videos taking 2 hours!!!

I, too, was able to talk frankly based on the theme of our starting point.
It was a good chance to face my past self.
The video is beautiful, and things that I can only say here are also in it, so please have a look.
The other members' parts are also wonderful.
You get to have a glimpse of the side that we have never shown before too.

Unchangingly, I spend many days working at home.
Even when I go out for work, my brain is finding ways to write about various sceneries.
Things like, "The cicada is singingg".
Things like, "The sunflowers are bending overr".
Things like, "The crepe myrtles are poppingg".
Things like, "The wind is humidd".
My eyes move round and round like a suspicious character while thinking about such things.

I frequently hear about people spacing out and being tired, etc.
Generally, I think quite a lot about such things and about stories.
But I can’t say that.
I reply with a lie, like, “I didn’t sleep last night.” Lol
But I slept a lot. Lol

I’m quite into herbal teas lately, I’m especially big on having camomile tea before sleeping.
Please try it by all means!


Summer has ended, and the footsteps of autumn are getting louder by the day.
We have gotten through quite a bit of the later half of 2019, but there is still time till next year.
From here onwards, I will put in my all, gear one level up, be all serious to run and breakthrough.
Work hard me!!!!

But please be careful not to work too hard, everyone!!!
There are still hot days! It’s also important to take it slow in autumn!!!


加藤シゲアキ『rainen made jikan wa aru (There is time till next year)』→


Comments