Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 405- 9 October 2019

405

『renshuu (Practice)』→う (u)


「uhyo- (*small satisfied laughter*)」


Hello, hello, it is I, Kato Shigeaki.

I've been busy filming for Kindaichi recently....


is what I want to say but I'm only at the preparation stage.

I have been reading the original work and watching past films.

Other than that, I write my manuscripts.

Watch movies and American drama series, etc. Lol



Ahh, I've totally become a couch potato for American drama series.



I was being recommended by people around me to watch Game of Thrones, so I started it only now, and I got so engrossed that I'm already starting to watch season 6.
Can't stop.

Why is it that we start having this kind of addiction only when we have no time?



And, rugbyy.

Whichever match is also amazing! There are times where my friend who knows about rugby explains it to me while I watch the matches and I let out voices like, "Uhyo-!!!" I'm totally supporting them.
We had live concerts at Chichibunomiya Rugby Stadium before, so we have some fate, and above all else, I'm touched by the teamwork displayed by the Japanese players.
I want them to continue working hard in this momentum for their match with Scotland!

While watching rugby, I thought about how I'm not working hard enough.
I started jogging recently because I realised that I can't just keep watching American drama series.
It's not that long a distance, but just running a little bit makes me feel refreshed.

Then, friends around me are influenced by me to start jogging. Lol

My friends are influenced by me who is influenced by rugby, that's how the relationship chart looks like. Lol

Ahh, human beings are being influenced by each other like that while living life.



Cooped up to write and watch American drama series, I'm endlessly grateful to rugby for pulling me out.
Working towards Kindaichi, I plan to focus even more.

It indeed is an autumn of sports and arts!
Everyone, please enjoy too!!!


加藤シゲアキ『uhyo- (*small satisfied laughter*)』→


Comments