Tegoshi Yuya 手越祐也 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 404- 2 October 2019

404

『mukashi no ore (Me of the past)』→れ (re)


Hello, it’s Tegoshi Yuya! It's already October but it's still so hott.. I can't go for a stroll with Emma in the afternoon!
So we're left with 3 months for this yearr. We as NEWS had the countdown live concert last year, it was greatt.
It was a precious period spent with NEWS fans surrounding us. It was so funn!
Well, anyway, let's enjoy while giving our all in the last spurt of work towards the end of the year!!

The theme is re.
Remi-.Bonyasuki- (Remy Bonjasky). re. remon (Lemon). let's go.
reitouhozon (frozen storage). renge (Spoon). Rain. retasu (Lettuce). renshuu (Practice).

I think I'll go with renshuu (practice).

So, renshuu (practice). What should I talk about? Lol
In the past, I hate practising. I'm the type who wants to quickly go into a soccer match.
But now, rather than saying I like to practise, I'd say I like practising because I know the importance of it?
Often, I'm asked if I'm nervous during magazine interviews or friends and stuff.
My answer is always, "Basically, I don't feel nervous at all."
For people who feel nervous, they'd probably think, "That's because you are born with a talent and strong mentality."
That's not truee..
I'm human too!! Ni-n-ge-n-!!! (H-u-m-a-n-!!!)
I'm not Terminator! Lol
I do have times where I feel nervous though?
There will be times for us to announce something or do a presentation somewhere, right?
For us, it'll be on the live stage and stuff.

I wonder why I don't feel nervous.
The answer is simple.
Practise and practise so hard until the nervousness is gone, rehearse so hard that you gain confidence.
There's no other answers.
So, looking back, being so nervous that I was unable to do my best during important soccer matches and PK is plainly because of the lack of preparation. The lack of practice.
By now, I can think of that as the reason.
So I was very nervous when I had to sing for my friend's wedding dinner without having the chance to rehearse, okay? Lol
Because I lacked practice. This nervousness too.
Well, to do tuning and practices over ten times at my friend's wedding venue is going to be trouble for them too Lol

So, the members often expose me for practising really hard for live concerts and television programmes and stuff,, Lol

My motto is to enjoy, no matter it's work or private, so with that as my principle, during music programmes and live concerts, I would hate to not be able to enjoy due to the nervousness caused by a lack of practice, so I rehearse and practise more than anyone else!
So for concert rehearsals, I practise dancing while singing more than anyone elsee!

Going towards the end of the year, there will be more special programmes and I will practise a lot, and fully enjoy all of themm♪
I still don't know what programmes we will be on, but please check all of them if possible♥️      From your darling


手越祐也『renshuu (Practice)』→



Tegoshi wrote "let's go" and "Rain" in English.

Tegoshi wrote "Remy Bonjasky" in July too.

Comments