Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 406- 16 October 2019


406

『uhyo- (*small satisfied laughter*)』→よ (yo)


I am Masuda Takahisa!



People being affected by the typhoon
I'm worried about them.
I'm praying for things to recover as soon as possible.


I'm frustrated that I can't do anything



I was hoping to give my feelings a little rest
so I am going to write in this Web normally!



Recently
I could take things slow and I did several things!



I watched the TV programmes that I recorded but haven't seen,
tidied up my bookshelves, my shoes,
"yo"ufuku (clothes) too!
That's youfuku (clothes)!


I did things for myself!




Working towards STORY, I will absorb lots, tidy up the thoughts in my mind, use my brain to its fullest and work hard!!




The outside is getting cold so please take care not to catch a cold!!


I always think about that!


See you ❤️


増田貴久『youfuku seiri shitari (Tidying up my clothes)』→



Massu typed "Web" in English.

Comments