Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 414- 11 December 2019

414

『namae wa Keiichirou. (My name is Keiichiro.)』→う (u)


「uzu uzu (Itching to do something)」


Hello, I am Kato Shigeaki.

I've finished filming for "Akuma no Temari Uta" without hiccups.
Being able to act as Kindaichi Kousuke twice, I am very happy.

It was a raging two months, but it was a very stimulating period.
I think I have done everything I could.

I look forward to the finished product.

The bouquet of flowers I received when filming wrapped up has the same colour "gold" as the one from last year, I thought of how nostalgic it is.

The broadcast date is on the 21st.

I will be appearing on TV because of that too.

I'll be on VS Arashi tomorrow~ It was very fun, so I would like you to watch itttt


However, the year is ending soooon.

The year 2020 that we thought is still far, is approaching soon, isn't it.

There is always an increase in the amount of things we look back on by the end of the yearrr.

How was it for everyone?

I think I did my best running through this year.
But, I feel like I could have done much much better.

Next year, I will cherish my time even more and I want to spend my time without regrets.

Having said that however, there are times when two of my years feel like one year.
It feels like, "Finally the first half is over."

I think I can give everyone many more things in the later half.
In order to do that, I still have tonnes of things that I must do...!

But I have a feeling that fun things will happen.

It's early but I'm already feeling uzu uzu (itching to do something).

It'd be great if there are many good things.

So! Please take care not to catch a cold and stuff like that!

Have a great year end!


加藤シゲアキ『uzu uzu (Itching to do something)』→



"Akuma no Temari Uta" is 悪魔の手毬唄 on Fuji TV and this is the second time Shige plays Kindaichi Kousuke.

Comments