Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 415- 18 December 2019


415

『uzu uzu (Itching to do something』→ず (zu)


Yahho!


I am Masuda Takahisa!


The cold days continue
but are you okay, not catching colds??


Neck and waist, please warm them up!


I'm doing fine!!
I'm happy that we are able to perform on many music programmes this year end!!

Thank you very much 😍❤️


Please look forward to ittt ✨



So this time, the word chain from Shige is



"zu"



Congratulations on having your drama broadcasted!




zu,


zu,


zu,



"Massu- wa samukunai mon ne (Massu is not cold)"


that, because I have the image of being strong against the cold... lol




For me, against the heat of summer,
and the coldness of winter,


I'm bad at both of them obviously

(I don't like summer though)


I don't know if my image of disliking hot things or disliking the dryness of having a heater so I turn it off is being too strong, so I am being thought of as being okay with the coldness...


On days that I don't have plans to be outside,
I do wear somewhat thin clothings when going out lol


I also have the tendency to leave my outer wear in the car when I go to work!


Soooo when I do thaaaat,
"Massu, you're wearing such thin clothingsssssss!"


people say that to me every timeeee lol



"I put it in the car~" 😊 or
"That's because I didn't plan to go out today~" 😊


are my replies


but I have had this kind of conversations hundreds of times till now lolol



I just realised it now... but what if I have already talked about this topic lolol???


I'm just saying that I have this kind of conversations alllll the timeeee...
that's just what I planned to talk about,,,?




It's about... what I zu-tto (alllways) do. 😆✨


増田貴久『zu-tto (Alllways)』→


Comments