Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 377- 27 March 2019

377

『kaden ni shiyo. (I’ll go with home appliances.)』→よ (yo)


「yo ki ka na yo ki ka na (Is it okay is it okay)」

Hello, I am Kato Shigeaki.
March is also ending soon, days really fly by so quickly.
Recently, all I’ve been relaxingly doing are things like watching movies and reading books.
This week’s tour is at Sapporo.
Tokyo has been getting warmer but I wonder if Sapporo is still cold.
Sakura has started to bloom in Tokyo.
Even topics are all about sakura, Japanese people love sakura, when I truly think about it, and even myself when I see sakura, my attention is indeed taken by them.
It's incredible how I don't get sick of sakura.
But, I also like the secretly blooming magnolia quinquepeta in the period before the sakura blooms.
I especially like the white magnolia quiquepeta. It is modest yet gorgeous, and when everyone focuses on the sakura, the evanescence of it falling is charming.
Like flowers and birds, year by year, I've come to appreciate and love it, just like the beauty of nature, time to time, I thought I've matured a bit more.
I took this while strolling at night.
The magnolia quinquepeta along the road I always pass by.
...while I thought that, it may very well be magnolia kobus...
They look very much alike and people often get them mixed up, but even if it's magnolia kobus, it's undoubtedly beautiful too.
I want to enjoy sakura for as long as they last.
Well, I will work hard too in the next venue at Sapporo.


加藤シゲアキ『yo ki ka na yo ki ka na (Is it okay is it okay)』→


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it!