Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 374- 6 March 2019


374

『kitto ki ni iru to omou yo (I'm sure you'll like it)』→よ (yo)


Yahho!

It's Masuda Takahisa!

How are you~?


I went on location shoot for "Otasuke JAPAN"
which is to be broadcasted on 21 March
😊✨


It's Ecuador!

I'm grateful for being allowed to go to Amazon for 2 consecutive years!
I had lots of great encounters!


Please watch it 😆✨


So, this time, it's "yo"


Linking it to travelling~!


Due to having the chance to visit Sweden and Paris, I would like to visit more places!!


Please have anticipation for the linking word game starting with "pa~"! LOL


I'll go with "pa" 😊


増田貴久『yo-roppa (Europe)』→


The 「おたすけJAPAN」 episode featuring Massu will be broadcasted on 21 March 2019, Wednesday, 7 to 10:48pm (JST) 6 to 9:48pm (SGT) on FUJI TV. Massu will be in Amazon to taste Japanese-style food, possibly the world’s biggest killer fish. 😆

Comments