Hello Hello Hello Again Welcome Back to HaruJFandom

I see that you've found your way here! Hello!

This is the third generation of my Jweb translation blog!

When Johnny's announced that only the Japanese Jweb will remain, I knew I had to come back and help the NEWS fandom with my translations like I did before. Goodbye, Jweb in English!

I'm honestly happy to be back! Actually, I was never away. I'm super active on Twitter. I tweet too much. I retweet too much. LOL!

This blog will not only have NEWS RING Jweb translations, it will also include random translations of Jweb, magazine interviews, drama, variety shows, lyrics from Johnny's idols. Please note that I will not be able to upload any Jweb photographs (selfies) that NEWS uploads unless I edit them. If I don’t have the time to edit them, I’ll not upload them. Please also note that requesting for translation is only reserved for my Patrons. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Of course, any latest NEWS news will also be posted here, so please enjoy your stay here and come back to check for updates every week!

英語を勉強したいNEWSファンのみなさんも是非この新しい翻訳ブログを利用してください!英語の質問とか受付します!大歓迎だよ!

xoxo



Translation of the E-mail from NEWS for the release of『WORLDISTA』


Hello, this is Tegoshi Yuya! Is everyone doing fine?

We have completed a great album that we are super confident of!
Finally today, I'm happyy because the album will be listened to by my beloved everyone!
Nee nee, which song do you like? Please remember? Nee nee!
Ehehe.
We can meet in 2 weeks' time. Looking forward to itt.
I have to polish our performance! Kiss☆

 
 
 
 
This is Keiichirou.

Did everyone get the word for "W" right?
Please listen to it carefully because there are songs of many genres in it.
If you listen to it in sequence, I think the concept of this album will reach you.

I keep listening to it everyday going forward towards the tour.

Well, please experience it, this world of NEWS'!

 
 
 
 
This is Katou Shigeaki.

This album is of the world view of WORLDISTA which is almost aggressive in a never-before-seen way, I think that it can convey the new NEWS.

Please imagine an image of a wide virtual imaginary space.

When I typed it in all Katakana, it's difficult to read, right? There's nothing special about it though. Yay!

 
 
 
 
Yahho! This is Masuda Takahisa!

Finally today!
It is the release day~ of the 3rd album『WORLDISTA』in the strong-in-concept project!

The theme this time is virtual space!
What kind of place is everyone's ideal imagined scenery?

For me, it's concerts!
I'm very much looking forward to be able to go around on tour for this wonderful album!
I look forward to meeting you!!

I also recommend the solo songs-!

Comments