Tegoshi Yuya 手越祐也 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 376- 20 March 2019

376

『pan ha desu ka? gohan ha desu ka? (Bread camp? Rice camp?)』→か (ka)


Hi, I am Tegoshi Yuya! I'm living everyday to the fullest now that the concert tour has started. In all sense of the word, my condition is indeed the best during tours.
Mentally and physically. Indeed, it's happiness when I'm doing what I love☆

The theme is "ka"
kazoku (family). kare— (curry). kane (money). karasu (crow). karine (nap). kanojo (girlfriend). kareshi (boyfriend). katorisenkou (mosquito coil). kaden (home appliances).
kaden ni shiyo. (I'll go with home appliances.)
I'm not materialistic but I like home appliances. The one I want now is probably a blu-ray recorder that can record all television programmes.
The one I'm using now was bought nearly 10 years ago when I started to live alone and the price has gone down nowadays so I want one. I always miss the television programmes I'm in.
For programmes that I appear regularly in or weekly programmes, I watch them after I reach home, for example ItteQ, but I usually can't catch the broadcast time for programmes like music programmes so I miss them and have to get the DVD from my manager.
When I'm at home, I always watch soccer or movies, I seldom watch television so I totally don't know any trending comedians or actors (cry)
But I know things like the latest movements in the soccer clubs in details (lol)
So I'm thinking to go take a look soon. By the way, the home appliance I bought recently is the facial steamer!
I bought one for myself and one for my mother♪
It feels warm and nice (^^)

Since it's now tour period, I shall put some tour anecdotes here.

In Shizuoka, after I went for a meal with Shige-chan, Koyama-san arrived and left, Shige-chan and I and the concert staff talked passionately about stuff and also things that can be improved.
In Fukuoka, I went for a meal with the staff and Shige-chan after the concert ended.
Shige-chan and I are tough (lol)
Coz the meals after the concerts are the epitome of the tours♪
It's happiness to also be able to taste delicious local and seasonal foods of each place (^^)
I was often asked, "Wouldn't you be tired after the tour or concerts?" I always answer, "I receive more happiness than tiredness and also energy, so I'm totally fine." (lol)
I can answer it that way because it's not a lie, it's really like that (lol)
Though we have some time before the next venue, Hokkaido, I look forward to meeting all of you (^^)
Please wait for me, all my little kittens in Hokkaido 😍


手越祐也『kaden ni shiyo. (I'll go with home appliances.)』→




Remember in December 2018 when Tegoshi happily quizzed Aoki-san what home appliance he just bought? Yes, we know he loves home appliances. And I love him. 😆

Comments