Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 379- 10 April 2019

379

『nani nabe ga suki? (What hotpot do you like?)』→き (ki)


I am Keiichiro.

ki → kinkyou houkoku (Recent Status Report)

I went to golf
with Tegoshi and staff.
We played then had lunch in the first half,
we played, had a bath then went home in the second half.
To relax in nature,,,, by right, but,
Tegoshi hid my club from time to time.
I really panicked, because it’s gone.
Though he also did other things to me,
it’s always like this, such things. LOL
Everyone had lotsa laughter, good times.
Because I made a promise with Tegoshi to go again,
I will get back at him then!!

See youu.


小山慶一郎『kinkyou houkoku (Recent Status Report)』→


LOL TEGOSHI OMG YOU NAUGHTY BOY HAHA
Our poor leader only wanted some relaxing times! XD

Comments