Tegoshi Yuya 手越祐也 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 380- 18 April 2019

380

『kinkyou houkoku (Recent Status Report)』→く (ku)


Hello, I am Tegoshi Yuya!
I'm writing while in the bath (^^)
Recently, it has been getting warmer so now I'm lowering the temperature of the bath to 40°C, entering the bathtub and adding bath salt ♪
Everyone, did you go for flower viewing? Ah, but I wonder if the sakura hasn't bloomed or what in the places up north?
Sakura has fallen in Tokyo-. I wanted to go flower viewingg. Cry
I'll do it next yearr!
My update wouldn't be the final one in Heisei, would it?
The possibility is high, isn't it? Hehe
So, let's move on to the theme.

ku.
kutsushita (socks), kuruma (car), kurejittoka-do (credit card), kurumi (Mr. Children's song), kusaya (a kind of dried fish), kurisumasu (christmas), kuroachia (Croatia).
Hmm..
Quick.
I'll go with this.
I said that, but what do I talk about LOL

Ah, things at my work.
Quick has meanings like being fast, right?
I work really fast.
Interviews for magazines. Photoshoots. Checking of photographs. Shooting of MVs. Meetings. Time of location shoot. Blending of sounds. Recordings. Even in private, I place emphasis on efficiency, so everything ends early. I don't like to waste time.

If I could only do 1 thing for 1 hour, then I'd rather do 2 or 3 work stuff in that 1 hour.
But it is meaningless if the quality drops, so the quality stays like that.
I want to consciously spend time meaningfully in a day that has only 24 hours.

Spending lots of time does not guarantee that the work that is produced is good, right?
Ninagawa Mika-san is super fast when we were shooting "KAGUYA" MV and doing photoshoot.
We also only took a few photographs.
But the end result was great. So my point is, it's about whether one can see the vision or end result in one's mind.
Not spending lots of time and still producing high quality work is the ultimate in living life efficiently.

Even up till now, from then on, I've been living life thinking I must produce high quality work in a short amount of time (^^)

That's why, when I was in primary school, I gamed, played tag, soccer, swimming, went to cram school for exams, all at the same time, and I often get asked where my time came from, when I sleep, but I'm still doing it now too ♪
If one can increase the efficiency of each activity, one can make any amount of time (^^)
I make time to take a break no matter how busy I am, I cut my sleeping hours in the worst scenario just so I can make time ♪

My life is quite Quick like that! Shige-chan also has a similar pace and like now, within concert tour period, after finishing massage at the concert venue, we end up having meals together ♪

Ah, that day after the concert in Sendai, I went to golf with Koyama-san for the first time (^^)
We went with the concert staff and our manager, 7 of us went around! It was so much fun ♪ I also got better acquainted with the staff and that's great!!

This weekend is Fukui!! I'm looking forward to the fact that I can meet all my honey-chan!
Let's have a lovey dovey date 😘


手越祐也『Quick』→


Tegoshi: I don't like to waste time.
Me: SAME!
Also me: Watches useless videos instead of doing my 3000-word End-of-Course Assessment. XD

SPECIAL THANKZ TO MY FRIEND, @KandyLake1236, FOR SOLVING THE TWO MYSTERY LINES!

Comments