Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 393- 17 July 2019

393

『legend』→ど (do)


「don yori shita tenki (Overcast weather)」

Hello, I am Kato Shigeaki.

In the anan released today, the sixth episode of Miacis.Symphony is published.
The title is “Kotowarenai Anken (The Case that Cannot be Rejected)”.
For readers who have read the episodes till now, there is the joy of finally connecting the dots accumulated till now.
Of course, for those who are reading this for the first time, it’s enjoyable too.
Absolutely, please read it~.

The overcast weather is continuing.
It’s like, for how long do I have to dry my laundry indoors.

But basically, I don’t hate cloudy or rainy weathers.
It’s like, even though that, I’d still like to see a bit of sunn.

But once the rainy season is over, it’s going to get hot and I will become disorganised.
I will probably get like, “I don’t want to get out of the housee.”
Or “I want to go outt.”

I want to do a bit of travelling too.
Travelling indeed refreshes many things.
Within the country and overseas have this effect too.

I had Portuguese food for the first time recently.
It was very delicious.
So I wonderr if it’s okay for me to think, “I want to go to Portugal.”
I want to fly to places I have never been to beforee

…that’s what I say, but because my writing activities aren’t over, when am I going to do that.
Work hard meeee.

Everyone, too, please support meeee. LOL

And, everyone, please work hard to get over these humid days!

So! Ciao!


加藤シゲアキ『don yori shita tenki (Overcast weather)』→



Shige wrote "anan" in English.

Miacis.Symphony was first published in summer last year.

Comments