Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 394- 24 July 2019


390

『don yori shita tenki (Overcast weather)』→き (ki)


Yahho!
I am Masuda Takahisa!


How are you?



I’m filming forr Voice 110 Emergency Control Room!!


It’s the best drama and it’s interesting
please watch it 😍❤️



So, this time is


「き (ki)」


Kitayama (Leader of Kis-My-Ft2)
kingyo (Goldfish)
kin (Germs)
ki (Tree)
kikai (Machine)
kinmokusei (Osmanthus)
kiihorudaa (Keychain)
kiipu (Keep)
kininaru (Become a tree)
kininaru (Become concerned)


kiihorudaa (Keychain)
shall be it, I guess


Coz I like keychains~!



Everyone likes them too?


I bought a lot but I don’t really use themm! Lol


I try using them, then when one matches me, I’ll be happy.


I have one that I bought when I was in high school and I keep using itt 😊

I attached keys to it!


I’m also using our goods!
Like, keys and stuff!
Like, compass and stuff!



And, I will work hard at producing goods that will be liked by everyone 😊❤️



It’s getting warmer, so please be careful not to get heat stroke!!



Please watch the dramaa ❤️


増田貴久『kiihorudaa (Keychain)』→



Comments