Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 391- 3 July 2019

391

『wataame (Cotton candy)』→め (me)


I am Keiichiro.

me → medreー (Medley)

On 6th July, we are honoured to be in
THE MUSIC DAY and it will have Johnny's Shuffle Medley. ’m always looking forward to knowing what song I’m going to sing. Singing songs by other groups feels very new. The music has its group’s colours and to be able to experience that, I think that this is a luxurious segment!! Watching others sing NEWS songs is also a form of happiness.
Of course, besides the medley, NEWS will be performing too, so please look forward to it!!

By the way, recently I’ve been constantly listening to
this Johnny’s song called,
"Believe Your Smile" by V6-san
and I love it.
I can’t help but dance to it ^_^

So, see you next timee.


小山慶一郎『medoreー (Medley)』→



THE MUSIC DAY will be aired on 6 July (Sat), NTV, from 12:30pm (SGT) to 9:54pm (SGT). NEWS will have Tokai Sagami Wind Orchestra behind them and they will appear from 5:15pm (SGT) onwards! 💜💝💛💚

Believe Your Smile was released on 31 March 1999! Koyama turned 15 years old in 1999. 💜

Comments