Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 390- 26 June 2019


390

『hii hii iutemasuwa (I’m wailing)』→わ (wa)


Yahho!


I am Masuda!



I am busy with the filming of Voice nowadays!!


Ahh, so fun!!!


Saying it’s fun is frivolous but


It’s amazing!!


Being connected with this drama makes me happy!!



I will live as Ishikawa Tooru and work hard!! ✊🏼



The theme this time is「wa」



wataame (Cotton candy)


I loved it when I was a kidd 🤩


When going to festivals


yakisoba (stir-fried noodles) and cotton candy, ramune (soda with marble ball)


were what I looked forwardd to 😆


I became unable to go to festivals nowadays but I want to go againn 😊!



I won’t eat wataame...of course, right? Lol



We will be on Teretou Ongakusai 2019 (TV Tokyo Music Festival) today!!!

I will work hard ❤️


増田貴久『wataame (Cotton candy)』→



They're so cute on TV Tokyo Ongakusai 2019! 💜💝💛💚

Comments