Tegoshi Yuya's Blog 5 October 2020 手越祐也のブログ 2020年10月5日


2020.10.5

Tegoshi in the furry black-white hoodie and purple pullover just like in this YouTube video from Rady. He holds up both hands in reversed victory signs.

NEW    The big announcement on the 5th is...

Helloooo! I am Tegoshi Yuya ✋🏼
The big announcement on the 5th is...
Rady television commercial has been decidedddd!! Clap clap clap clap 👏🏼
Super happy ♪ It'd be great if the contents of the commercial can make everyone's hearts pounddd 😊
The shooting location had beautiful lighting and in order for the performance to be able to make everyone's hearts pound, I gave some suggestions and the shoot went on in a harmonious mooddd!
I honestly thank the Rady team for taking the plunge and offering me different jobs and a big job such as a TV commercial even though I have become solo in this manner, I think that the commercial is one that everyone no matter you're a guy or a girl can enjoy so please look forward to it (^^)
I am preparing various upcoming surprises and things that all fans will be happy about so please wait and look forward to them ♪
Thank you as always 😍

Tomorrow (6th Oct), there will also be an announcement, so I will update the fanclub blog and video!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate it!