Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 462- 11 November 2020

462

『suki (Love)』→き (ki)


A lot has been announced.

Firstly, it’s “Rokujouma no Piano Man (The 6-Tatami-Mat Piano Man)”.

Being able to appear in a NHK drama is probably my first time.

My chest hurts, but, I feel the light, that’s the kind of story it is.

And, the Kansai dialect. Lol

Absolutely, please watch it.

It will air next year, I hope you will keep on following up on the details.

Well well.

The publishing of Alternate is also approaching.

Accompanying that, a recipe card & PV were also announced.

The recipe card includes the dishes that appeared in the drama.

For that, my recipe in the drama was made real by Fukuda Rika-san.
And, I managed to have an interview with her.

As I love Fukuda-san’s works, I also studied the food theory a lot, and it is really an honour to be able to meet her.

There is another such happy encounter.

As the PV is my own idea, I approached PERIMETRON myself.
The details are as per my comment and I’m really glad that it was made into reality.

I’m also a fan of PERIMETRON’s works, and after working together, I saw their artistic sensibility and attitude up close, and from this one end, I feel like I realised why their works are so interesting.

This fate, has become something precious for me.


It’s a masterpiece so I hope for as many people to watch it as possible.


I don't really like to say such things by myself, but, I will endure the embarrassment and say them!!!


I am counting on you for spreading the word!!!!!!


The same goes for Alternate, I made a good thing, so please absolutely I hope for you to watch it and read it!!!!


My feelings, pleaseee get conveyed!!!!! (When the release date of a novel is approaching, my enthusiasm will always become a bit weird)


...This is full of promotions, I am sorry.


But I have been doing nothing but work!
And, I feel like I have been doing nothing but work this year!!!


I’m totally pumped up!!!

In the remaining one month.


Let’s work hard~!


加藤シゲアキ『kitaze kitaze, kono kisetsu (Here it is, here it is, this season)』→



Saturday drama「六畳間のピアノマン」 is "Rokujouma no Piano Man (The 6-Tatami-Mat Piano Man)”. It will be aired on NHK, 9pm JST (8pm SGT), on the 6th of February 2021.

His book "Alternate" is released on the 19th of November! 🎉

Comments