Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 463- 18 November 2020


463

『kitaze kitaze, kono kisetsu (Here it is, here it is, this season)』→つ (tsu)


Yahho!


I am Masuda Takahisa!


We were able to announce many NEWS thingssssss 🤩😍🤩😍


Absolutely, please check all of them 😊😊👍✨


Well, please check them! ❤️



Recently, I have some time at home
so the time of tidying up and throwing away some stuff is revived 😊😊


I admire the minimalistic style…



but it’s impossible lol



Minimalist…is something I’ll become!!



but it’s impossible lol




So, this time is “tsu”



tsukaiyasui (Easy to use)
tsumari kaishou (In other words, dissolution)
tsumekae (Refill)
tsui. (Just.)
tsuideni (On the way)
tsunagatteta (Was connected)


Etc
Like daily necessities too
tsui tsui (I couldn’t help but to)
buy them
a lot lol



Stockman (like a hoarder)



Well, it’s good to have a lot of things to use though!! 😊


I
love things!



Did you know that lol
Well well lol




Being surrounded by clothes and things



I’m living life relaxingly~! ❤️



“tsu”


tsumari, kaishou (in other words, it’s a sweeping victory)


増田貴久『tsumari, kaishou (in other words, it’s a sweeping victory)』→



The first kaishou is 解消 and the final kaishou is 快勝.

Comments