Tegoshi Yuya's Blog 8 November 2020 手越祐也のブログ 2020年11月8日


2020.11.8

It's a new photo! Tegoshi is in all white! White long-sleeves shirt with black buttons, white jacket, against a dark grey textured background. His eyes are closed and his palms are in a praying position right in front of his mouth.

NEW     Tegoshi Yuya Birthday Livestream

Yahhooo! I would like to inform the fanclub members first so here’s the announcement 😊
I received a lot of questions regarding whether I’ll be doing anything on my birthday in my DMs and FC, etc
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
according to my personality, I’ll definitely do something 😍

And so, on 11 Nov from 7:30pm JST (6:30pm SGT) for about 2 hours, I will do a livestream on my channel in YouTube!!
The plan is to surprise me, I think, so for everyone to be able to see the 33-year-old me, I’m looking forward to it ♪♪

This will be announced tomorrow for the public, but I wanted to inform fans who are supporting Tegoshi Yuya in advanced so I requested to announce it here first 😘
I know everyone is busy but I’d love for you to join me live..

Please look forward to it, all my kittens 😻
                         Tegoshi Yuya

Comments