Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 461- 4 November 2020

458

『desu!!! (Is!!!)』→ す (su)


I am Keiichiro.

Yosh I’ll work hard today too❗

su→suiーtsu (Sweet)
This is, as everyone knows me as the Koyama who loves sweet stuff, so in the end, chocolate cake is probably my number 1. There was a shop where I always ate at when I was a child, it’s from there.

su→suーpaー (Supermarket)
What do you first buy when you go there?
It’s cheese for me. Camembert cheese.

su→su ashi (Barefoot)
Hadashi no Cinderella Boy,,,
What does that mean? Lol

su→sukiyaki (Japanese hotpot with sweet-tasting soup)
Yesterday’s dinner was this.
I ate 4 bowls of rice. My appetite was amazing.

su→suika (Watermelon)
If I buy the mountain, I’ll cool it by the river, that’s my dreammm,
heyyyy Shige-chan.

su→suniーkaー (Sneaker)
I received a pair of sneakers from Massu again yesterday. It’s the cool one.
I’m gonna wear that to work today.

su→suーpu (Soup)
Whenever I go for yakiniku (barbecue), I absolutely have to end it by drinking egg soup.

su→sukippu (Skip)
Yaaaaaay

su→sushi
I want to eat moderately fatty tuna

su→suteーki (Steak)
To the place where I can suddenly eat steak,
I’m still visiting it. After eating, my clothes would be stained with the steak’s smell.

su→sumaho (Smartphone)
Your eyes will get tired if you’re looking at it too much,
make some time out to not look at it, please.

I wonder if it’s about time? Lol

I think I have written quite a lot?

su→supageti (Spaghetti)
When I was a child, my mother always called spaghetti as opagetti, so I had a period where I thought it’s really opagetti. What’s that? Opagetti.

su→su (Plain)
It’s best to be plain. I really think that, recently. To be plain on TV and in radio. Because that’s me. Rather than being closer to someone else’s ideal me, I want to be closer to my own ideal me.

su→STORY
I want to do it, I have to do it, haven’t I.
I have to put an end to the four-chapter masterpiece!!
Let’s make it, together with everyone!











su→suki (Love)






I won’t say something like that so easily.




But




su→suki (Love)


小山慶一郎『suki (Love)』→



The place where Koyama can "suddenly eat steak" is actually いきなり!ステーキ (Ikinari! STEAK). He just didn't want to say out the name just like that. 🤣

Comments