Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 464- 25 November 2020

464

『tsumari, kaishou (in other words, it’s a sweeping victory)』→う (u)


Keiichirou here.

It’s “u” isn’t it,
Let’s do it enthusiasticallyyy!!

u→usshiー
It’s the name of the cat I protected in NEWS na Futari. I will also appear with it in “Neko Biyori” which goes on sale on the 11th of December!!

u→umi mo suki yama mo suki (I like the sea and the mountains)
I’m almost done collecting all camping gear.
Then it’s to wait for an empty slot in my schedule and aim there for solo camping with it being my first time camping in the winter.

u→uchiwa (Fan)
Everyone, please hold the fans while watching the STORY livestream! We plan to stir up the atmosphere as if you’re present! Are you ready?

u→uchuu (Space)
It’s fun to stare blankly at stuff like videos of Earth taken from space.

u→usagi (Rabbit)
Pyon pyon (Rabbit jumping in Japanese)

u→uma (Horse)
ヒヒーン (Hihiーn - Neighing in Japanese)

Oh my, absolutely nothing comes to mind

u→ushiro kara hugu (Hug from the back)
Kyun desu (My heart will skip a beat)

u→uwasa hanashi (Rumours)
HATE it. Let’s look at the essence of the person/matter.

u→uーpaーruーpaー
Just wanna say it

u→umou futon(Down quilt)
So it’s finished. It came back from long-term cleaning.

u→umakka (Latter part of the new song’s title)
チンチャ? (Chincha? - Formal part of the new song’s title)

u→umareta toshi (Year I was born)
1984, Showa 59

u→uranai (Fortune telling)
I believe it when it’s good,
I don’t believe it when it’s bad.

So, last but not least, a heads up.

u→uirusu (Virus)
Everyone, once again, let’s level up our awareness together.
If every single person reading this can take measures while doing stuff, that will be good.

Well well,
let’s spend the days with a lively heart.

This was Koyama from the small mountain.


小山慶一郎『uirusu (Virus)』→



"Neko Biyori" is a magazine where he will be on 8 pages and it will be released on the 11th of December! 🐈🎉

Comments