Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 481- 7 April 2021


481

『usagi (Rabbit)』→ぎ (gi)


Yahho!



I am Masuda Takahisa!


How are you?


I am fine😊


My cleaning up is getting steadier recently and
my room has become better lol


Wellll, it’s amazing that it’s full of clothes though.



Hairstyle.
The colour faded quite a lot and it became the colour I wanted to dye!
Now! Lol


Problem of drying.
My room has become much less dry!
The weather is good when it’s rainingggg!



My stomach is
empty now!



Coffee?
I’m drinking it!



I want to drink beer!



Clothes. I love them like always~.
Shoes too, accessories too, hats too.

I like fabrics.



usagi (Rabbit)→

I like rabbits too
pyonpyon.


gi→



Eh?




gidai wa nan desu ka? (What is the subject for discussion?)


増田貴久『gidai wa nan desu ka? (What is the subject for discussion?)』→



Comments