Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 480- 31 March 2021

480

『toutou (Finally)』→う (u)


「usagi (Rabbit)」

It finally started.

STORY LIVE。

While carrying various feelings.

I’m going through this with the hard resolve of just progressing forward.

I’m typing this after the first day at Osaka.

I’ve had many chances to come to Osaka since last year, this place has become very familiar to me.

The terrible situation continues but being able to do LIVE concerts out in the region is like a miracle, I feel.

I wonder if those of you who were able to come enjoyed yourselves.

I hope they enjoyed themselves.

People who are able to come, please enjoy.

We will also throw the ball with all our might, it’s all or nothing.

Lol.

When it’s at night, I tend to be quieter, and I think about the amazing thing that is everyone becoming happy and the gratitude and stuff.

Once again I realiseddddd.

I like singingggg. Lol

I like writing too, I like acting too, I like singing too.

I like this too that too, it’s troubling, really.

However, with this image of me doing things I like, if people are inspired to work hard on something, then me liking so many things probably is usefullll.

As if.


This issue of anan is the one that has the latest instalment of Miacis Symphony.
This time, it’s also a work that I put my all in.
I look forward to your support.

Every day has been hectic and I have my hands full just trying to catch up with time, but the source of my energy is the fulfilling days I’m living.

Yosshaa, I’ll also work hard for the second day of the Osaka live concerts!
And, also for the finally upcoming “Modern Boys”!


Venturing to do live concerts and stage plays at the same time is illogical but I’ll accomplish them lol
I’ll do my best for both!


・・・・



And.


I wrote until here and fell asleep.

And, now, the second day of our Osaka concerts, it’s the end of the afternoon show.


・・・・・


Rabbit・・・・


Rabbit・・・・



All our fans, I do properly see all of you jumping like a rabbit! Lol



Well then, here I go for the last show in Osaka~!


加藤シゲアキ『usagi (Rabbit)』→


Comments