Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 441- 17 June 2020

441

『ru-musa-bisu (Room service)』→ス (su)


「sumimasen, nanka (Sorry, somehow)」

I woke up yesterday.

Read the online news.

I saw that "NEWS no comment" was trending.


I didn't know what it was about then I realised that it's our comment for Twenty★Twenty's "smile" being a hot topic.


I instantly woke right up.



I thought it may be because I said something weird.



But that wasn't it.



Ahhh, I was so surprised.




Well, to say it's weird, it's indeed weird Lol



But without lies, I was given the chance to write honestly.



Such a Kato Shigeaki has written a comment in "GQ JAPAN". The critically acclaimed Alternate is also serialising. (Sowwy for the sudden promotion)



Ah, the part named "Shibuya" in "If only I had had the STEED to go on a trip..." is collected in Best Essay 2020. (Sowwy for doing promotion again but please don't let this discourage you from reading them)




It's always a happy thing to be selected.



However, it's at this kind of time that really makes me realise the greatness of fans.



Just by reading that comment, you know it's written by me. Lol



And not only that.




All of your feelings, have reached us.




I'm soaked with your feelings.



Truly, I realised how we are actually the ones being supported by fans instead.



All your feelings, with my small body, I will carry as much of them as possible, and move forward into the wilderness.


I believe that the view lying ahead of me is definitely going to be beautiful and I will continue running.



Once again, everyone.
Really, thank you.


加藤シゲアキ『sumimasen, nanka (Sorry, somehow)』→



Special thankz to my friend, @KandyLake1236, for helping me with the more difficult expressions that Shige loves to use. 🤣

"Alternate" is his new serialisation of a long novel in the magazine called "Shousetsu Shinchou" since 21 December 2019.

Comments