Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 439- 3 June 2020


439

『uketomeru kakugo desu. (I’m prepared to accept it all.)』→す (su)


Yahho!


I’m Masuda Takahisa ☺️



Inaba recently sent me a photo of his home cooked meal


Amazing!
It’s a wonderful thing ☺️
that it’s got this “made by a male” feel to it
it’s all brown in colour lol


🤣

Then we talked about food
and he asked what should he cook todayy?
So because of that
I replied, “Yakitori (bbq chicken meat)!” and he made some on skewers!!

Isn’t he amazing 🤣✨✨👍🏼


Rather, he’s so cute!



Yakitori.. Let’s eat that outside next time! Lol ✨





So, today is “す(su)”

Smile Up! Project
~Johnny’s World Happy LIVE with YOU~

NEWS will be in it!


Right now, I think that there are people who are uneasy or unhappy about only us 3 appearing but

I plan to work hard on giving a performance that you can approve of.


No, rather, in order to make you Smile by being able to present you with a great performance


I will work hard!✊🏼





I think that there are a lot of people returning to school and work, right?


There are lotsa uneasiness & tough days in this situation but let’s overcome them together!!


Let’s work hard!!
Thank you as always!


増田貴久『Smile』→



Massu typed the concert title & "Smile" in English.

Comments