Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 440- 10 June 2020

440

『Smile』→る (ru)


Keiichirou here.

"ru" is difficult.
I have only said "ruby" for "ru" once during word chain games. I'll work hard.


ru→ru-bikkukyu-bu (Rubik's Cube)
I have never completed one. I don't know its structure. So I end up winding it here and there forever.
But, I can play it forever.

ru→ru-retto (Roulette)
Round and round, round and round

There's really no "ru".

ru→rusuban (watching the house)
I wonder what Milk does when I am outsidee?

ru→ru-rurururu
In old drama serials, they used to say this to call for foxes. I'm afraid only people close to my age know this.

It's about time, I'm at my limit.
I'll work hard

ru→ru- (Roux)
As in Curry Roux

ru→rui wa tomo wo yobu (birds of a feather flock together)
ruitomo (shortform of above). It's important to be with friends who click. It's important to be with friends to whom you can show your weaker side.

ru→LOOK
Yes, please look!!

ru→rua- (Lure)
How many does Shige-chan own?

Ah, I got it!!

ru→ru-musa-bisu (Room service)
I've got something I like.
I often eat curry in my room after Live concerts. Though it will be cleaned up for me, I always put the used dishes outside my room. Often seen by Shige.
The following day, Shige would say, "You ate curry yesterday, right?"

It's "す (su)" for the next person.
Please stop giving me "ru".


小山慶一郎『ru-musa-bisu (Room service)』→



"LOOK" and "Live" were written in English.

Comments