Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 442- 24 June 2020


442

『sumimasen, nanka (Sorry, somehow)』→か (ka)


I was uneasyy when I was standing all alone on the stage with no one else and started singing Clover


I thought I would sing and cry in front of everyone because I put too much emotions into the lyrics lol


I sang it without crying~!


My body was trembling a bit
Ah, my hands were moving a lot when I started singing and that was because
I was just following the rhythm! Lol




I want to meet everyone soooon


I want to hold live concerts.




Even though goods have been received and our live stream concert has been watched


Memories are overflowing




From here onwards, please become someone who can say thank you and sorry!





I think that there are still many people who cannot acknowledge this but
the NEWS that Johnny-san made, groomed by everyone, protected by everyone
is what I want to continue on forever with my precious comrades.


The Clover we sent out was not made based on this thinking though.
I’m proud of the the blooming of the never-wither four-leaf clover that is the story of fans and NEWS.



From here onwards too!


I will work hard.


Please support me ❤️



“か (ka)”!

Katou!


増田貴久『加藤 (Katou)』→



Massu typed "goods" in English.

Comments