Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 449- 12 August 2020

449

『niraninniku (Chives and garlic)』→ く (ku)


Keiichirou here.

Massu, I went diving.
Sea urchin, it was tough.
Just thinking of Massu,
I went diving.
I worked really hard.

Shige, I feel like talking about the recommended "benefit-your-locality" tax right now.

Speaking of which,
it was niraninniku (Chives and garlic), right?

ku→kurushii (Tough)
It was tough to harvest sea urchins.
Due to diving, it was tough.
I worked really hard, so it was tough.

ku→kutsu (Shoes)
Shoes I received from Massu have been accumulating in my house. Increasing shoes. Thankful. I'll give you sea urchins.

Is it enough of sea urchins already?
I've retrieved enough of it, right??

ku→kuroi togetoge (Black thorns)
That's, sea urchin, right?

Enough already, right?

ku→kuufuku (Empty stomach)
I'm hungry. I want to eat sea urchin pasta. I remember eating cold sea urchin pasta at a restaurant somewhere, it was deliciousss.

Shige, won't he make that for me? I wonder.

ku→ku gatsu juugo nichi (15th of September)
An important day.
Will countdown to celebrate it.
It's too early, not yet.

The next person will have to use "chi"!!
This was chiisaiyama no (small mountain's) Koyama.


小山慶一郎『ku gatsu juugo nichi (15th of September)』→



I love how Massu responded to Shige's NEWS RING and then Koyama followed suit to respond to the both of them. 🤣💜💛💚

Comments