Tegoshi Yuya's Blog 28 August 2020 手越祐也のブログ 2020年8月28日


2020.8.28

The photo he uploaded is the one taken in this video:

NEW    Stories From Behind the Scenes of the Location Shoot on the No Man Island!!

It was fun to have that kind of outdoor location shoot after a long time (^^)
I, like talking to people so I want to go on more locations shoots with a lot of different peopleeee..

During preparations on the location and stuff, there were areas where there would suddenly be shades and we would go there to cool downnn! It was great that the air and the water were beautiful ♪ In fact, I was to go fishing once more, but the waves got higher and the water became muddy and we could not film anymore so I felt regretful 😢
Though I made the harpoon longerrrr! If there's a chance again, I want to go fishing (^^)

In order to make everyone enjoy more, I will shoot a lot of different videos, so please look forward to them!
A lot of people told me that they watch my YouTube and that made me to, once again, think about how amazing YouTube is!
I'd like my YouTube to garner more attention and that makes my motivation burst into flames (^^)

Comments