Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 477- 10 March 2021

477

『kurakkaー (Cracker)』→カ (ka)


「kaori (Fragrance)」

Koyama-san, thank you for cracking the cracker and celebrating for me.
I am extremely happy.

So, Katou is spending days busily.
The Hokkaido show became such a pity but I will work hard in the rehearsals for the live performances and the rehearsals for “Modern Boys” are quickly progressing to be in full run-throughs.
I’m also busy with other things like interviews and manuscripts.

In this month’s Biteki, I wrote a poem for the collaboration with Miss Dior.
Have I ever written a poem beforeee・・・
I think this is the first time I wrote a poem of such seriousness・・・
I wrote it using the theme of Miss Dior, “love”, as the concept.

The title is “Fuyuu no Kaori (Drifting Fragrance)”.

Travelling to Osaka via the Shinkansen for “Rokujouma no Piano Man (The Piano Player Living in the Six-tatami-mat Room)”, I wrote it while sniffing at Miss Dior. Lol
This project, was really super fun.
I can use words I don’t use in writing novels, and it was difficult but worth doing.

I don’t have any experience in writing poems so I am grateful from the bottom of my heart to be asked by Biteki and Miss Dior.
I wrote it with many different feelings, so I hope that you will definitely read ittt.

Speaking of fragrances, I received a lot of flowers as people congratulated me.
So my house is a garden now.
The feeling of happiness continues.

With spring in the air, it is a period when fragrance of flowers is here and there, but it’s fairly difficult for us to go and view the flowers right now.
But if we have flowers in our house, we can be comforted to a certain degree.
I think that there are quite a lot of people who don’t have the habit of decorating using flowers, but I wish for you to try it outtt.

It’s even more needed during busy times, placing flowers.
There is a florist near the rehearsal venue, I think I will drop by there next time.


加藤シゲアキ『kaori (Fragrance)』→


Comments