Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 476- 3 March 2021

476

『kuーーーーー』→く (ku)


Keiichirou here.

It’s “ku”,
I’ll just write whatever comes to mind, because having no plan is better, that’s this system!! Yooosh.

ku→kukkiー (Cookie)
Masuda-san’s performer fee is cookies, he said so himself. Fantasy Masuda.

ku→kutsushita (Socks)
Yesterday, I bought 6 pairs. Socks and underwear are changed based on timing, and that was yesterday. I also bought underwear for use in concertssss.

ku→kusuri (Medication)
When I woke up, my eyes were itchy and my nose was itchy/twitching, somehow the pollen-san this year is on full throttle, isn’t it? Eye drops, nasal sprays, pollen allergy medication, I can suppress the symptoms with these but it’s really on full throttleeee.

ku→kuchi (Mouth)
I bought a lip cream for use before sleeping recently, lips’ sleeping mask. In the morning, my lips are plump. Quite good. chu. (Kiss.)

ku→kiriーmu (Cream)
I want to eat. I want to eat cream. I’m hold it in now, a bit. Because I’m sculpting my body. But I’ll eat it once in a while. I want to eat crepe. Hotcakes too. I want to swallow cream.

ku→kurasu iinchou (Class monitor)
I was one in secondary school, I returned to the classroom for the final time during graduation, I represented everyone to say my last greeting but I cried so much that I couldn’t speak at alllll.

ku→kukkaー (Cooker)
It’s a cooking utensil for camping, people who have been watching NEWS na Futari may probably know. I do have times when I use the cooker to cook at home, I do.

Lastly

ku→kurakkaー (Cracker)
Panpanpan‼‼‼
Congratz, Shige.
Yoshikawa Eiji Literary Newcomer Award
The entertainment that Shige created is loved by many people and that’s amazing!! Panpanpan!! Ponponpon!! I’m going to gift Shige a year’s worth of cookies. Congratz.


小山慶一郎『kurakkaー (Cracker)』→


Comments