Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 478- 17 March 2021


478

『kaori (Fragrance)』→り (ri)


Yahhooo!
I am Masuda Takahisa!


How are you?



I’m having muscle ache all over my body.



…I’m happy lol



Ahhh, I’m also having rehearsals for the live concert but



it’s tough…yknow.



But, singing, is fun😭❤️
Happiness.




Well. This time it is “ri”




Let’s go with request!




Live concert costumes,
the costumes for STORY were already done long ago, but because of the postpone, there were more time and when everyone revisited the contents, the staff and KoyamaKatou suggested that maybe it’d be better for the 〇〇 block to have one more costume?
That’s the request!


Indeed!!
That’s my reply

I think I didn’t because I thought I didn’t need to especially make a costume for that block at that time though. I couldn’t remember the feeling of why I didn’t make a costume for that lol



I made it🤣
Just a bit more and it will be completed.



I think I made some good stuff~😍



The hint is, the triangle on a journey😊



Well, in any case, this time, there are costumes that I wanted to make and I did it so❤️❤️
everything
please look forward to them😍👍



Finally, I can show them to youuu.
It’d be great if that’s doable



My request is



Be super super careful while
having fun together!👍
Let’s send power to each other! (Or rather, send me lol)



Period!



Thankz❤️


増田貴久『rikuesuto (Request)』→



Comments