Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 479- 24 March 2021

479

『rikuesuto (Request)』→ト (to)


Keiichirou here.

I’m late! Was what I want to say because I have no time to write due to having rehearsals at YokoAriii, sorryyy.

“to”

Let’s go at it in high spirits!!

to→tore—ningu (Training)
Towards the concert, I worked quite hard on training. I think I made a body I’m most satisfied with so far, I’m going to make it evolve further going forward. Someday, please touch my muscle-chan.

to→tokei (Clock)
I decided to buy a watch when I hit 40 years old, as a second coming-of-age ceremony and a clock that I can use all the time!!

to→to—suto (Toast)
My breakfast in the mornings are basically toasts. I eat them with jam or peanut cream (peanut butter) or scrambled eggs, and then ice coffee.

to→tonari (Beside)
Right now, Shige and Massu are here.
Envious? Beside me, yknow. I’m always by their side. Mt. Koya... ufufu. Lol

to→toriniku (Chicken meat)
Todays catering has chicken and I ate a lot. Recently, I took the challenge to make fried chicken without much oil!

to→tomato (Tomato)
I don’t like ittt. But if it’s boiled, I’m okay. I hate it rawww.

to→touzainanboku (East West South North)
Hello, it’ssss NEWS.

The last one is

to→toutou (Finally)
It’s going to start, the STORY Tour. Honestly, it’s great if we could start from Hokkaido but,,,hope we can substitute (that by having a wonderful start in YokoAri). Please wait for our report okay!

Firstly, tomorrow, let’s enjoy the first LIVE concert in a while. I was looking forward to it so much that I couldn’t sleep today so I’m worried. Above the uneasiness and worries, anticipation wins, so I just have to believe in myself as I have done the preparations all along. For everyone who can come, I hope for your cooperation in the fight against the virus. For those who can’t come too, send us your thoughts, and let’s complete STORY together till the end.

So,
It’s “u” for the next person!!


小山慶一郎『toutou (Finally)』→




“LIVE” was typed as it is.

Comments