Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 387- 5 June 2019

387

『burijji (Bridge)』→ジ (ji)


I am Keiichiro.

ji → jitensha (Bicycle)

Recently, the concert tour ended,
things calmed down a bit so I bought a new bicycle and have been riding it frequently. It's been a long time since I cycled so it was scary at first, but I'm getting used to cycling super safely, so I'm riding it normally now. I used to cycle to school back when I was a high schooler, so it was a piece of cakee. But it's okay now. Season wise, it feels really good. However, on hot days, I'll be drenched in sweat reaching my destination. It's quite a customisable bicycle, so I look forward to be able to change its various parts in the future.

So with that,
that's all from Bicycle Life Koyama.


小山慶一郎『jitensha (Bicycle)』→



I wonder what type of bicycle did Koyama buy? What colour is it? XD

Comments