Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 443- 1 July 2020

443

『加藤 (Katou)』→う (u)


Keiichirou here.

I'm glaad it's not "ru".
I think I can think of many for "u".

u→ugai (Gargling)
Let's do that everyday.
I gargle some medicine.
I wash my hands too.

u→umi (Sea)
I want to goooo.
I may be difficult to do that this summer, but when it's okay to do so, I want to relax near the sea.

u→unagi (River eel)
Somehow, I've become able to eat it. But I don't have a firm belief on that. The sushi restaurant, that I went to quite a while ago, always dishes out the sushi in order so I ate them without rejection and therefore somehow I became able to eat it.

u→usagi (Rabbit)
The rabbit who's scared of loneliness.
I'm also the Koyagi who's quite scared of loneliness.

u→uwagi (Outer)
Now, do I need to wear an outer when I go out? No need? That's the kind of weird weather right now, isn't it?

u→un, sorosoro (Yes, it's about time)
I'm running out of words.

u→umai (Delicious)
I quite addicted to Warabi Mochi lately. So deliciouss.

u→uchiawase (Meetings)
Yesterday, too, there were many meetings for NEWS. We will put things into shape going forward, please look forward to them.

So, I'll use this in the end!!



u→urochiikemayako (Koyama Keiichirou in reverse)


小山慶一郎『urochiikemayako (Koyama Keiichirou in reverse)』→



For Warabi Mochi, I really recommend 108 Matcha Saro's Warabi Mochi. Our friend brought us to its branch in Singapore and I love love love both the matcha warabi mochi and the kinako warabi mochi!

Comments