Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 460- 28 October 2020


460

『ii kigen nanode (Because I'm in a good mood)』→で (de)


Yahho!


I am Masuda Takahisa!



I aaaam Massu!


「で」す。 ("de" su. = is.)





Various hectic flutterings have calmed down


I am taking it a bit easy 😊



Have you watched WORLDISTA??


Ahhh, it's a super super good LIVE 😍✨✨


It has been some time since we did the LIVE.
It is as it is.
I'm happy that it's being released!!


I have a lot of things to reccomend, but it is this feeling that has accumulated for these 4 masterpieces so if you will please buy this third masterpiece too I'll be happy ❤️
It'll be great if you like it!


Moving towards the S that the 3 of us made…
Please watch it and feel the enthusiasm of the LIVE 😍👍


Thank you 😊



Ah, and!


We were able to get the 1st place on the Oricon charts for the weekly ranking!!


Amazing 😭✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

It's greattttttttt!!!!!



This "is" really everyone's power!


Thank youuu 😭❤️❤️



Is!!!



It's LOVE.
Kyunnnn!


増田貴久『desu!!! (Is!!!)』→


Comments