Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 の〇〇 Jweb 7 December 2020



2020/12/07


「Masuda Takahisa no Houkoku (Report)」



I am sorry for causing you to worry!



The virus, that no one can see but comes approaching even though everyone’s so cautious, is not an “other people’s affair” for everyone, and it’s terrible. Already, we are cautious to the limit but I think I will bring the cautiousness up one more level.


I am really sorry for causing trouble to staff-san, television and magazine staff.

Sorry.


To the people who are anticipating various things which are now being cancelled, I’m sorry.




I, for now
have been tested negative several times by the doctor. I received the report, from the Hokensho (public health centre), that says I’m not a close contact.


But because anyone has the possibility of contracting it.
Let’s be strict to oneself and kind to others.



It seems that both of them are getting better!


I’m glad.
It’s worrying, isn’t it?



Everyone, don’t loseeee! Let’s work hard together.

Comments