Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 475- 24 February 2021


475

『kuniku no saku (Last resort)』→く (ku)


Yahhoo!


I am Masuda Takahisa!


Due to updating the 〇〇 page every day for one month, I have nothing to writeee



You thought I’m gonna say that, right?



I have.



The broadcast of ANN, have you listened to it??


It seemed that we trended first place worldwide but,
what does it mean to TOP the worldwide trend?!


Does it mean that we’re a group that can include the world in our ambitions…


Lol



Compete by talking...?




After we finished, the ANN staff gave us yellow alcohol! I went home and drank it😊

It’s gentle like the sunlight

It’s even more delicious after chilling it!
I tried it on the rocks too
but I like it more when normally chilled!


With the fun radio, the drink is even more delicious!
Thank you very much!


The world’s Masuda has drunk to a toast by himself.



We could have talked for another 3 hours for the radio.
I look forward to the day when we are able to go on air again❤️



Thank you very much✨✨




Soooo the theme this time is “ku”



before that,




That day! I bought a new shredder!

It’s so good!😍

This, staring at the paper going in makes one’s mind empty, doesn’t it?



I can have a drink while watching the shredder lol



The condition is great when the blade is new~!!😆



But I don’t have anymore unwanted papers…
I wanna do it。。。lol




So, “ku”
right!




Ah, before that




Yesterday, I received the Blu-ray of Pare-to no Gosan (Pareto’s Miscalculation)❤️
I’m gonna watch ittttt!


It’s a very happy thing to see the increase of the packages of video masterpieces that I was involved in!


Memories, but probably different
shelving them
while looking at them all lined up


I can drink to that.


Lol



Always drinking lol



I’m writing such a long entry but because I’m drinking!


Kitayama, are you listening?🤣





Well then let’s go




“ku”

right!




kuーーーーー🤣👍


増田貴久『kuーーーーー (Shiok)』→



Comments