Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 383- 8 May 2019

383

『rubiー (Ruby)』→び (bi)


I am Keiichiro.

bi → bikkurishita (I was so surprised)

At the concert in Osaka,
I got to have my birthday celebrated for me on stage, I was so happy to be able to celebrate it with the members and fans. All the Jr. also gave me a present.
I was so surprised by the especially huge cake

For the entire year, I have been living with resolution I’ve decided on for myself. For me to be able to get such a joyous birthday celebration. It’s all thankz to the fans. Thank you, honestly. A lot of emotions were building up in me and it was dangerously overwhelming when I was singing. No, I couldn’t keep that in. Sorry for the unsightly parts of me. But it was the best and happiest moment for me.

At 35 years old, I will still do my best as an idol, so please follow me ❤️

Truly, thank you.

I want to show the cake to people who couldn’t come for the concert too,
I’ll upload it here okayy. The top left corner was the result of Shige’s clutch.




小山慶一郎『bikkurishita (I was so surprised)』→



NICE CAKE, KOYAMA! 💜💜💜💜 HAPPY 35TH BIRTHDAY!! 🎂

LOL SHIGE, GOOD JOB! XD 💚💚💚💚

THANKZ FOR BLOWING OUT THE CANDLES, MASSU, LOL 💛💛💛💛

THANKZ FOR LETTING KOYAMA KISS YOUR CHEEK 💋, TEGOSHI 💝💝💝💝

NEWS is the best group ever! 💜💝💛💚

Comments