Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 385- 23 May 2019

385

『taimingu (Timing)』→ぐ (gu)


「gujjobu (Good job)」

I am sorry for being one day late.
I could barely write as I was a bit packed with location shoots...

WORLDISTA is left with Nagano.
It’s on the blink of an eye once it starts, isn’t it?
Bracing myself till the end, I will work hard in order for everyone to enjoy from the bottom of the heart.

That day, I went to Yuto’s stage play.
As I watched my junior’s first leading stage play, somehow, I was reminded of my own first leading stage play.
My first stage play, “SEMINAR”, a straight play, was mostly about concepts, but this one that Yuto’s doing isn’t far from that in taste too.
I remember struggling but Yuto seemed to do it with ease, I felt that he’s very sturdy.
Not only is the role of Andrew a role that cannot be portrayed without deep understanding of what’s beyond the script, the time he spent on studying also wrap around this stage play.
Yuto’s seriousness, integrity, sincerity, are perfectly matched with the role and it’s become a role that only he can do.
Above all, he was lively.
When I went to the dressing room for greetings, Yuto, lively as always, was there.
The radiant and refreshing Yuto welcomed me with a smile even though he just finished acting in such a difficult stage play. LOL
Personally, to commemorate my first time gifting a curtain and the dressing room was impressive.
So, I took a photo. LOL

For your first stage play, you did a good job.

But, just like the demoiselle crane, please fly higher and higher and aim for the top!
And please work hard for the rest of the stage play period!



加藤シゲアキ『gujjobu (Good job)』→



アネハヅル(姉羽鶴/anehadzuru)is demoiselle crane. It is most likely the bird featured on the curtain that Shige gifted Yuto in the picture above. Sorry for lowering the Jweb photo so drastically because of copyright issues.

Comments